- Real Estate Brokers License (RRE-BRO-LIC-15765)
- Property Managers License (RRE-RPM-LIC-838)
- Graduated Cum Laude with a Bachelor’s Degree in Organizational Leadership from National American University
- Certified Distance Education Instructor
- Designated instructor for McKissock Real Estate Education
- 2016 President of the Bitterroot Valley Board of Realtors
- Property Management Committee Chair for the Montana Association of Realtors
- 2014 & 2016 REALTOR of the Year for the Bitterroot Valley Board of REALTORS
- 2008 Associate of the Year for the Bitterroot Building Industry Association
- Past Director and Treasurer for the Bitter Root Water Forum
- Member of the Iraq/Afghanistan Veterans of America (IAVA)
- Member of the National Association of Residential Property Managers (NARPM)
- Hamilton City Councilor for Ward 2 and current Council President
Knowledgeable, focused, confident. These qualities have enabled Travis Martinez to succeed as a Staff Sergeant in the United States Army Special Operations, Psychological Operations Unit serving in Iraq and the Republic of Korea, grow a real estate firm specializing in investment properties, and serve his community as a Councilor for the City of Hamilton Montana.
A Bitterroot Valley native, Travis returned to the area following his discharge from military service. Despite the recession, the next years were busy ones as Travis obtained his Real Estate License, became certified and began to teach numerous local home buyer, real estate and property management classes, webinars and online classes, earned his Bachelor’s Degree and expanded into property management. Travis gained experience working with several well-recognized real estate firms before earning his Brokers’ license and opening his own business.
Travis is the Owner/Broker at Greener Montana Properties, 274 Old Corvallis Rd, Suite F in Hamilton. The firm specializes in residential and commercial real estate transactions, as well as property management. This unique mix gives Greener Montana Properties the ability to meet clients’ needs whether they seek to own, rent or invest.